Monday, January 31, 2011

{ Someone Cares }

Well, here we are. January 31st, 2011 already! I can not believe that it is February already. Wow! But on a positive note? I managed to complete my goal of 8 books this month. Woohoo for me. But onto the next creation...
This was the first card I made at the January Calgals night. Nothing too exciting. I originally had put a Chocolate ribbon on the bottom, but it sucked! I changed it up when I got home and this is what I ended up with. I love the sentiment...stamped it off of Nancy and not too sure who makes this one...the card is just okay.
Thanks for stoppin' by...off to start book #9!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely. Great example of CAS.

Merlie said...

Very nice!!

Julie Mutch said...

Hope you had a nice night out with the Cal Gals. :) I love the sentiment on this card. It's really nice. You're too hard on yourself...I think this card is gorgeous! :)

Hugs,
Julie