Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{ Just because }

Me again. Are you sick of these Mandala's yet? Well...this is the last one. Actually this is my last card!! I guess I need to get creative this week. I just have not been in the mood. Just too wrapped up in my book series that I have been reading. You can check it out HERE.















I quite like this one. I know this was a sketch for something...can't remember for what though! Oh well.


I will hopefully get some creative juices flowing this weekend or next week. My hubby is gone all week next week for training in Mississauga. This is the first time we have been apart in 20 yrs!! Yup. The longest we have ever been apart was when I was in the hospital after giving birth to our girls! That was it. Yup! 5 whole days without him! :0( He will have fun though. He will have some piece and quiet...I'm so jealous! ;0)


Thanks for stoppin' by.

4 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

so pretty Tracy!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Love the colors on this one Tracy, so pretty.

I haven't read anything this month!

Allison Rankin said...

This is such a brill layout with a pretty color mix!

NormaJ said...

Love this one Tracy. The colours are beautiful and the layout is super.