Friday, December 08, 2006

Santa Collage Stamp!!

I have seen some beautiful cards done recently with this amazing stamp. A few weeks ago someone on CST(Canadian Stamp Talk) sent out a message saying they had some in stock for sale. Well I HAD to have one. Guess what arrived in the mail today!!!! So of course I had to rush downstairs and make something. I was going to wait until tonight...but I could'nt wait that long! It was a quick card...only had 20 mins until I had to go to retrieve Emily from the bus stop. But with this stamp anything would look good!!
This one was done using Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme and Whisper White Cardstock. I used Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme ink as well. The large layering piece was White with True Thyme sponged on the edges. I then took my Sakura Silver Gel Glitter Pen and added some spots of silvery glitter to match the sparkles in the Santa stamp. Santa was inked in Cranberry Crisp. I used my Silver Gel Pen again to outline his glasses, fill in his eyes and add some spots of sparkle. I of course had to add some bling to the two largest snowflakes. Then I added the 'Christmas Wish' from my Everyday Flexible Phrases. It is very simple, but I love this stamp sooooo much!! Guess what my Christmas cards will be next year ;0)
Thanks for stoppin' by...

2 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Great card, Tracy!

QuiltNut Creations said...

i love that stamp too Tracy. was so sad that i missed out on getting him! great card