Sunday, December 31, 2006

I'm Back!!

I am back and can't wait to start creating again. I was a very spoiled girl this Christmas and have lots of new toys to play with ;0)




I managed to get down to my stamp room the past few days and and made a few new things to share with you.




This first one was just something that I made by accident really. I was playing with my new Cuttlebug and was trying out my new Olivia Alphabet Diecuts and decided to try and use some glue to attach it to a scrap piece of paper I had laying on the table. So this is what came out of that. It's not Great, but I like the idea of using the diecuts. And I got to use my new "Hawaiian Primas'. And of course had to add some of my clear glitter gel pen and bling too!! I have had some advise on what kind of adhesive to use on these thin dies and I think I will definitely give the Stampin' Up! 2 way glue pen a try. I just used the Stampin Up glue and it is kinda messy. I will just have to play until I find something that works for me.


Here is another card I made lastnight and I must say that I am liking this one alot!! I did this one using the new set that all of us Stampin' Up! demos received as a Christmas gift from Shelli and the Stampin' Up! Team. I love this set!! It is called Polka Dots and Paisleys and I am happy to say that it will be available in the new Spring mini coming in March!! This set is so fun. Anyway here is what I cam up with...

I used Chocolate Chip, Almost Amythest and So Saffron. The dots on the paisleys were pierced and then outlined using my clear gel Sakura pen. I then used my SU piercing template to make the dotted outlines. And got to use my new Chocolate Chip Marker!! On the tag I also used my clear gel pen for all the dots on the letters. For both of these cards I decided to use a different cut. These card are both scored at the top instead of the left side. I am a big fan of Toy's gallery on SCS(Splitcoast Stampers) and this is how she does the majority of her cards. I have been wanting to try one. They seem to stand up better this way, so I might make more of these now.
Thanks for stoppin' by and be back soon!!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Hi Tracy,
I love your card!! The new set is awesome. I have been checking out splitcoast and haven't seen alot of samples that I really like, but I love yours!! Great job, and now I think I will have to get that set out to play too!