My friend Julie has tagged me. And you know that I know I was tagged a few times over the past week by others too...I am not ignoring you, I have been so busy with being ill, my DD bday and bday party and now working all this week while my in-laws are away. I can not remember who tagged me and for what. So if you want to tag me again, please do ;0)
Onto Julie's tag...
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
this is a tough one...I have just recently got into using DP and am loving it, but embellishments are fun too...I will go with the embellishments
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons, which would you choose?
Definitely stamps....I've never actually used rub-ons, but would like to try them out.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Definitely, cards! I would love to get into scrapbooking, but I find it terribly intimidating for some reason.
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home?
The store sounds great, but when it comes down to it, I think I would be happier with my own space at home.
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?
I don't think I really have a 'style', but I am really enjoying coloring with pencils and blending with a blending stump and mineral spirits.
Here are the rules..............
Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions..........make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging....Thanks!!
Now to tag 5 people......hopefully these girls haven't been tagged already.