Monday, December 10, 2007

{ More Christmas RAK's }

So everyone ready for Christmas yet?? I am getting there...slowly! ;0)

Just thought I would share some more RAK's I received on Friday. This first one is from my friend Nancy. I just love these little penguins from TAC. Thanks again, Nancy!



This next one is from my friend Charlene. I just love this image! And Charlene also sent along a great stamp with the Chinese symbol for Friend and some stamped Housemouse and Happy Hopper images. Thank you so much Charlene!



And finally this last one is from the one and only...Allison. This is such a cute card...and my girls really like it too! Thanks, Allison. :0)

I got to spend Saturday night stampin' with Nancy, Shannon and Allison. We had lots of fun...or at least I did! ;0) Allison brought some of her TCP stamps. All I can say is...guess what stamps I will be buying now after Christmas!!! This ones for you Allison...thanks again! I had lots of fun with these last night. I actually made up about 5 cards in a few hours...I think that might be a record for me! I also got to use my Verve Visual stamps that I won from Toni! I am lovin' this card!





11 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Sprinkle looks super even on the ugliest of all DP! That's OK since I will be posting my uggos sometime this week!

Alhambra Club said...

Some great Christmas cards there, isn't mail fun.

Shannon Tompkins said...

You used the ugly dp according to Nancy. i think it looks good!

Shannon McGann said...

Wow! These are all so cute! I especially love the penguins with the tall hats! Too cute!

Diane said...

Great cards,they're all so pretty!

Dottie K. said...

Oh so cute! What a great bunch of cards to receive! I love getting happy mail. :)

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful cards! Sounds like a lot of fun getting together with the girls for some stamping! Wish I lived a little closer ;)

Karrie Baker said...

Sprinkle is such a hottie! I love your card, great job! :)

Andrea, said...

You have recieved some beautiful cards. I love the cat stamp can you tell me the maker please it is just so cute

Michele Kovack said...

Wonderful RAKS!!!!

Little C's Creations said...

ok thats it - I better get to work!!!!

thanks for all of your inspiring ideas girl!!! I'm off to wrap n' create at the same time!!! hahaha...

hugs,
Jen