Monday, December 03, 2007

{ I completed a challenge...woohoo!! }

Maria is having a blog candy/challenge on both of her blogs and one of the challenges yesterday was a sketch challenge. So I went down to my stamp room and got one more Christmas card done and a challenge too!! It is pretty simple...but I like it. I just love these new TAC snowman images I got. They are fun to color!!


Maria also had another challenge to photograph your stamping space as it is now. And tell what one item is your comfort or calming item. I would have to say that a permanent fixture would be my music and my normal item which is usually with me is my cup of Tazo Chai...not in this pic. ;0)


Okay...an update on the family. Took DD #2 to the dr today and turns out she has Bronchitis on top of the flu...poor thing. Got some really strong cough meds for her, so hopefully she will be feeling better soon. She actually wanted some crackers when we got home and ate 3! That's the most solid food she has had in 3 days! Daddy on the other hand? Still sick!!

12 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Your card example is very cute!!

Alhambra Club said...

I hope the medicine works quickly and your doing is feeling better real soon. Love this cute card, these snowmen stamps are adorable.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness...hope everyone gets well soon!

Your card is super cute! Wish I had that image! Adorable!

Shannon Tompkins said...

Tracy,
Love your snowman. I'm sorry about your family - they are really taking a beating with the cold and flu. Hope you stay healthy.

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE that card! What a cute snowman!

Eleanor said...

Cute card! Hope everyone gets better soon.

Diane said...

Sending you hugs of medicine,hope you get well soon!! Your card is
so darn cute,I love snowmen!!!!

Dottie K. said...

Wow I just adore this card. Love that snowman. Cute paper. Hope everyone is starting to get better in your family. It's no fun being sick this time of year. Take care of yourself. :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card ,hope you feel better soon takecare Dawnx

Maria said...

Hi Tracy! I love your snowman card! It's such a great image and you did such a wonderful job with the sketch!

Your craft room looks great! I think we have the same ink pad caddy. I love music too. . .I can't do without it.. .especially when I'm crafting.

I'm sorry to hear that your daughter has bronchitis. That's terrible. I wish her the best and that she gets better soon!

Thank you for participating in my blog candy challenges! Good luck!

Maria

maiahs_momma said...

Okay, I just love all your cards...I must apologize for not visiting your blog recently ( I know bad bad me) . I am here now and will be back daily :p! I just have to comment on your stamping space, it looks like a great place to create all your amazing things. I just need to know what it is that you keep all your ink pads in?? I am wishing that the SU ink pads would be stackable...but anyways, I am hoping you can fill me in on your wonderful ink pad holder.

Have a super day,
Catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

Michele Kovack said...

Love your adorable card! Your stamping space is awesome AND clean! Unlike mine....
Hope everyone gets better quickly!