Sunday, October 05, 2008

{ And the winner is... }


Colleen!!!!
'I love to shop online for stamps and other craft goodies. However, what is missing is the free shipping no matter how much you spend. Shipping I feel is almost always very expensive.If money was no object I would purchase a bigger house or add on to my house. Right now each of my kids have their own bedroom, but my craft stuff and desk is in my daughter's room. It would be great to be able to have two more rooms so that I could have a craft room and my kids can have a play room. The family room is their play room at this time.' Colleen...please email me with your email address and mailing address so that I can get your gift certificate and a few extra goodies to you!
Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment. I would definitely say that FREE SHIPPING is the most common want of online shopping and a new Stamproom would be the first thing everyone would purchase if they won the lotto!!
I have some bday gifts to share with you all, but I have to wait for my camera battery to charge. Let me just say there are some yummy things to share!! And some of you will be happy to know that you will be seeing much more scrapbooking here on my blog because of it! No...it's not a Cricut...but it is something very cool, or at least to me it is!
Back soon with more details. :0)

No comments: