Monday, October 06, 2008

{ Playin' with my new toys }


I was able to make a few cards yesterday with all my new loot! So I thought I would work on Jen's LCWC #11. I used some of my new DP and embellishments. Not 100% sold on this one, but I think it is okay. I do love those snowflakes though! I also used my new Snowdots Cuttlebug folder that I picked up from Littlec's.



Tomorrow is the big day for my oldest to have some dental surgery done. Not looking forward to it, but hoping all goes well. They are putting her under for 60-70mins and doing a bunch of work. She has been having nightmares for the past week and lastnight she was waking up every 1 1/2- 2hrs! She told Daddy that she thinks she is just scared about tomorrow. Poor thing.

Well, I am off to work on this months class project before I head off to work.



Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

beautiful, Tracy!!!

And good luck tomorrow... poor girl!

Merlie said...

Very nice, love the snowflake. Belated Happy Birthday Tracy! Geez.. I'm late for everything (just been really busy) Bet you I'm not going to be late for the Classic. Looking forward to a fun weekend with you guys.

QuiltNut Creations said...

beautiful Tracy!

good luck tomorrow!!

Little C's Creations said...

What a very pretty card, love that snowflake girl!!!

Poor baby girl. Mines had to do the same. I've come to realize that it's so much better when he is under, BUT as long as the doctor is caring and gentle enough. Took me 4 tries to finally find one my DH n' I were comfortable with. I hope she feels better afterwards, I know she's not going to have any more teeth aches..

Hugs,
Jen

Cindy Haffner said...

Cool, awesome job.

Maria said...

Awesome card, Tracy!! I love the CB embossing too! The snow flakes are so pretty!! You did a great job with the sketch!! Very beautiful Christmas card!!

I'm sorry your daughter has to go under. I've never gone under and oooh, I would be scared. Your daughter will be okay but I do feel for her and for you.

Maria