Tuesday, March 17, 2009

{ Late in posting...}

I am so bad at posting RAKS lately. I do apologize to those of you who have sent them. I do email people to let them know that I received them...just forget to post them! Please check these out!





































































I have been playing along with Teri's One Card RAK group the past few months and this was my first RAK partner...Eunice. I just loved this card...and so did my girls! I believe that Eunice has a much better group of photos on her blog so go check it out! Thanks again Eunice.



















For March I was matched up with Denise...who was mighty quick on her RAK. I think I received this one a few weeks ago and just set hers out yesterday!! This was her first Magnolia card and I think she did a fabulous job! Go check out Denise's blog for more awesome creations. Thanks again, Denise.
























I also recieved my Blog Candy winnings from Our Craft Lounge this past week too! I have not cracked it open yet, but will have to sometime this week. I am thinkin' those flowers are gonna be fun to color!


Back later with another new creation.

I am off to my appointment with the surgeon tomorrow...wish me luck!




5 comments:

Teri said...

Hey Tracy, great raks!!

eunice said...

So glad you liked it! I really loved the card I received from you too...in fact,your sweet card has inspired me to get back into trying to do more stamping!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey! These RAKS are so beautiful!

Alex said...

WOW! Lots of happy mail - how cool! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Denise said...

Glad you liked the card. I am stil trying to get the hang of making scenery/backgrounds for those sitting Magnolia Tildas.