Friday, March 20, 2009

{ Welcome Spring! }

What a gorgeous day out there today! Took the girls to the park for a bit. Although the first one we went to was just one BIG puddle. The next one was better...though still covered in snow, but at least they did not get soaked!! This is the first official day of Spring Break for my girls. Which means I have the next 6 days off...hopefully we all get through it without strangling each other! Here is another creation from a few weeks ago. I decided to try out my Copics with a Hanna image. I quite like the way this one turned out. I also love this DP(Imaginisce).























Hubby and I have been looking at getting a new TV. We have the Tax refund now, so I think we might pick it up tonight!! Woohoo!! Now we are not going all out...our living room is quite small...but still we are going from an old 27" to a new 42" LCD Flatscreen!! Woohoo!! Can't wait to watch movies and play Wii all weekend!

Thanks for stoppin' by and hopefully I will get my Challenge sample up this weekend...in between movies. ;0)

3 comments:

Joy said...

she looks like she busy shopping! shouldn't she be spring cleaning? I guess you gotta shop to find new stuff to get rid of the old stuff! lol! cute card. hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love the shopping side of Hanna! Love this card! TFS! Have an awesome weekend!

Alex said...

OOOh, this is a gal after my own heart - lol!!!! Fabulous card, and really fun image Tracy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex