Friday, February 04, 2011

{ New Stamp Room }

Happy Friday Everyone! Just thought I would pop in and share some pics of my Stamp room. It is not 100% done yet. I still want to add a few more sheets of pegboard to the opposite wall, just to finish off the main area of the room. Here is what I have done thus far...












I am so happy to have everything out in front of me but still organized. There were a few things that I never used cause they were stored in a drawer and I never went searching for things. The last photo I took just to show I have all my scraps and DP organized as per color. It is soooo much easier to find paper now! I also have a bin of just Christmas paper and one for all my Disney paper. Love it. All the thanks goes to Shannon. After seeing her stamp room I decided to do this. I love the white shelves on my pegboard too. They are from IKEA...you can find them HERE. Like I said, I just want to add a couple more sheets of pegboard behind my ink storage unit. Just to finish it off and also to have some more area for pegs if I need them. I am pretty happy with it though. :0)

My next goal is to organize my stamps and to make a reference book of all my stamps. A Hugh project but one I have been wanting to do for awhile. Wish me luck. I will share photos after I get it all done.

This last pic had to be taken since I was taking photos. This is of all my books thus far...cause we all know that there will be more before long. ;0)

Hope you all have a great weekend. I am sure I will be back in the next day or two...just about finished book #10. ;0)

p.s. I might be changing the blog template again...still a few things that are bugging me about this one...just to warn you.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks great Trace!!!

Merlie said...

Very Nice!! Almost there...and once you're done organizing, then you can make two cards per book.

Jovita said...

Tracy everything looks wonderful and so well organized. I like how you have everything available to use. Sometimes I put stuff away and forget I have it. The ribbon holder is really neat... is that a shelf?

Jovita said...

Thanks Tracy, I guessed I missed the link the first time around, I guess that's what happens when I visit visit blogs when I should be sleeping ;)

NormaJ said...

This is looking great. Wish mine were tidier, but it's on my list of things to do this spring. I like your blog header with those few changes you suggest.