Friday, February 04, 2011

{ New Stamp Room }

Happy Friday Everyone! Just thought I would pop in and share some pics of my Stamp room. It is not 100% done yet. I still want to add a few more sheets of pegboard to the opposite wall, just to finish off the main area of the room. Here is what I have done thus far...












I am so happy to have everything out in front of me but still organized. There were a few things that I never used cause they were stored in a drawer and I never went searching for things. The last photo I took just to show I have all my scraps and DP organized as per color. It is soooo much easier to find paper now! I also have a bin of just Christmas paper and one for all my Disney paper. Love it. All the thanks goes to Shannon. After seeing her stamp room I decided to do this. I love the white shelves on my pegboard too. They are from IKEA...you can find them HERE. Like I said, I just want to add a couple more sheets of pegboard behind my ink storage unit. Just to finish it off and also to have some more area for pegs if I need them. I am pretty happy with it though. :0)

My next goal is to organize my stamps and to make a reference book of all my stamps. A Hugh project but one I have been wanting to do for awhile. Wish me luck. I will share photos after I get it all done.

This last pic had to be taken since I was taking photos. This is of all my books thus far...cause we all know that there will be more before long. ;0)

Hope you all have a great weekend. I am sure I will be back in the next day or two...just about finished book #10. ;0)

p.s. I might be changing the blog template again...still a few things that are bugging me about this one...just to warn you.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks great Trace!!!

Merlie said...

Very Nice!! Almost there...and once you're done organizing, then you can make two cards per book.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Tracy everything looks wonderful and so well organized. I like how you have everything available to use. Sometimes I put stuff away and forget I have it. The ribbon holder is really neat... is that a shelf?

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Thanks Tracy, I guessed I missed the link the first time around, I guess that's what happens when I visit visit blogs when I should be sleeping ;)

NormaJ said...

This is looking great. Wish mine were tidier, but it's on my list of things to do this spring. I like your blog header with those few changes you suggest.