Tuesday, February 08, 2011

{ Love Is In The Air }


No you are not imagining things. I am back again. Two days in a row! And yes, I finished book #11 already. It was amazing! If you go to my post regarding my 100 Book Challenge I have links for all the books I have read and you can read my reviews for each one. Just if you feel the need. ;0)
Here is a Valentine's Day card for ya. This was another colored image from 'The Binder'. I used MojoMonday #174 for my inspiration. It turned out okay I guess. I am not overly thrilled with it, but it's okay. Luckily I still have a handful of creations left to keep posting with. I am not too sure how much creating I will get done this week as my youngest's bday is on Friday, so we have stuff going everyday this week. I am hoping to get some more creating in next week though.
Thanks for stoppin' by and see ya soon...cause book #12 is EXTREEMLY short!! ;0)

3 comments:

Aylee said...

11 is impressive! I wish I had more time/was a faster reader. There are just so many books that I want to get to and yet no time it seems.

Rhonda said...

great card Tracy. love the embossing folder

Jovita said...

Ah Tracy your Fluffles cards are always wonderful.

You can just reading along, I don't think I'll be able to make it to 100! ugh