Thursday, February 24, 2011

{ Some Old Mojo }

Thought I would pop in for a quick post before I head off to bed. I just posted book #15...and an awesome one too! Here is an old MojoMonday that I did not get done in time, but still had fun with. This was MojoMonday #172. This was another old colored image I had sitting around. I am pretty happy with the way this one came together. It always helps having one of Julie's awesome sketches to follow though too.





















Well, I am off to our Calgal night tomorrow. Which I need desperately, since this is my last card in my stash to share with you. Well, actually I think there maybe a few more that I have yet to take photos of, but still I need some more!! So wish me luck in getting some actual creating done tomorrow night!!

Thanks for stoppin' by...

2 comments:

Monique said...

What bright cheerful colors :).. Love the image too !! Have a great weekend!!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Very pretty, I really like the colors and the flower image. I have to check out Mojo Mon...I have none today!