Sunday, June 26, 2011

{ Adventures in masculine }

Sorry for not posting all week. It has been a rough week for me. I have been dealing with a family emergency and it's been a stressful week to say the least. But things are somewhat back to an even playing field...somewhat.
























I thought I would share a card I made at the beginning of the month. An online friend of mine and I have decided to do a swap each month to try and get the mojo going. This month I decided since Father's Day was approaching that maybe we should try out a masculine card. I know most of us have a hard time with these. I am okay with a card for a little guy, but an older one sometimes is a little more difficult. I had this die sitting around and had not used it yet. Nancy has this awesome die and I swiped one off her the last calgals night...I think. Anyway, I attached it die to a green background and colored in the negatives with my copics. I loved how this one turned out. Trust me. It looks much better IRL!


Well...I am off to take the girls for haircuts today...we always get them done at the beginning of the summer and then off to get their teacher gifts.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Totally unique creation...love it with the black. Hope life evens out for ya...

Crestajune said...

Hey Tracy, I haven't been blogging much... been a crazy summer but just wanted to pop in and say Hi! Hope things are going well for you. Take care!