Monday, June 06, 2011

{ Yes! I am still alive! }

Good evening everyone. Guess what? I actually took some photos of some creations...AND? I actually stamped tonight too! And yes. I really am alive. I have not been feeling like craft blogging for sometime now. I have been blogging, just not here. My book blog has been getting lots of attention! I will try and make an effort to post more...no promises, but I will try!


Here is a creation I made well over a month ago. I had bought this new Fancy Tags set from Nestabilities. I loved it, but when I actually pulled it out to create something? I was at a loss. So I stuck with something fairly simple. I really like how it turned out. I still am not sure whatelse to do with this one. Anyone else made anything with this set? I would love to see your creations and get some ideas.

Well, I am off to read before bed. If you are still with me...thanks! I will try and make it back soon with another creation.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

YAY! A crafty post from Trace!! And a beautiful card to boot! Great to read that you were creating last night!

Merlie said...

OMG!!! A master piece from Miss Tracy...I love it!