Friday, June 10, 2011

{ Fishy Thank You }

Someone really needs to come up with a list of post titles for me. Mine are really lame!


Yup, me again! Thought I would pop in tonight as I work all day tomorrow and won't make it back online until Sunday or Monday.

























I really like how this card turned out. But you know what? This was NOT at all what it originally started as. I was setting out to make a masculine card for a swap I am doing with an online stamping friend of mine. I found this colored image in my big book of images and was planning on making something masculine with it. Well, this is no way near masculine. But, I still like it. Needless to say, I had to make another card. I will be back with that one later and a story to go along with it! Let's just say it involves Evil Rudy(my beagle puppy)!! I also got to use a new nestie set that I bought at our garage sale at Nancy's a few weeks ago.



Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Oh Tracy even though it didn't turn out like you originally planned, it looks wonderful. I love the color.

Teresa Kline said...

cute card and cute title..it is workin...hope your week is fabby!

enjoy *~*

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This results in a very cute card, creative and sweet,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com