Monday, January 01, 2007

My first gel card!!

Okay to start off tonight, you may have heard me say this already...I Love My Cuttlebug!!!

I was so excited to get my SU Fishy Friends set for Christmas. The whole reason I wanted it was so that I could make some gel cards. Well tonight I not only made my first gel card, but also got to use my Swirls embossing folder, my new Fishy Friends set and my new Hawaiian Prima Flowers!! What fun. Okay here it is...




I used Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean and Certainly Celery. And of course I used a little Clear Gel Sakura Pen. What fun these gel cards are!! I had a little issue with taping the wrong side first but all in all I am thrilled with how it turned out. And trust me when I say that it is truely better in real life!! ;0)


Thanks for stoppin' by and hope you all had a fun and safe New Years!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you like all of your new toys!!! Great Card!

Shawn said...

Tracy, I love this card !!!...I want to squeeze it. I have to wait till Jan 14th to get my Cuttlebug. It is at my friend's house in Tacoma. I always shop big time before I am go to visit so I have lots of goodies waiting for me. I just got the Zyron Design Runner but haven't played yet.

Diana