Some ladies were having difficulties getting into SCS to read the instructions for these cute little purses. So here we go...these instructions were written up by Brenda Quintana on SCS.
Card stock or heavy patterned paper
Hershey's Nugget or Kiss
1. Start with a strip of cardstock/patterned paper 1-3/8" X 4-3/4"
2. Punch the end of the card stock with the tag punch(but leave the strip long) To do this feed the strip through the front of the tag punch and then out the bottom of the back. If you have trouble doing this, feed the strip through the on the diagonal and then straighten before punching.
3. Stamp strip as desired.
4. Starting from the tag-punched end, score the card stock at the 3/4", 1", 2-1/4" and 3-1/4". Then cut off any remaining cardstock so that the total length is 4-1/2"
5. Cut a 4" Length of ribbon and attach to the purse with sticky strip.
6. Mark and punch hole where you will attach your brad to the purse.
7. Put a mini glue dot on the Hershey's nugget or Kiss and position it inside the purse.
Hope this helps. If anyone still needs any help just let me know. Have fun!!