Friday, June 01, 2007

{ And the winner is...}

Good morning to you all! It is an absolutely beautiful morning here in Calgary and looking forward to a fabulous weekend!

Okay onto the business of the day. I had my youngest, Elizabeth pick a winner this morning...










And the winner is...KIM BURRESS!! Woohoo Kim!!






I love this paint can too cute! Kim used the retiring set 'Swell News'. Great job Kim. I will be sending off your winnings this weekend. I am still not telling you what it is ;0)







Now take a look at the other great entries...





I love Julie's House Mouse card! Julie used the Holly from 'A Greeting for All Reasons'. Thanks Julie!













Paula's fold card is made with 'Natural Beauty'. Beautiful job, Paula!

























Love this one, Rachel! This one is using the 'Do The Hula' set. I just got this set too and can't wait to play!!















This one is so beautiful, Shannon. This is using 'Roses in Winter'. This is actually Shannon's wedding invite too! So pretty.




















**NOTE** Toni has asked to remove the photo due to a possible publication.
I love this one by, Toni. This is such a beautiful card! This is using the retiring hostess set 'Measure of a Life'. Toni does some beautiful creations with this set. I was lucky enough to receive one of her creations last year in a RAK group we both were a part of on CST(a yahoo group for Canadians).





Thanks again ladies!

4 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

I love all the entries. Thanks for the happiness giveaways. I can't wait to see what everyone does with the bellas and the sketch you made.

Anonymous said...

I think this may be the first challenge that I participate in. Any chance I can convince you to send me some bella images anyway - I only have 2 but would love to have more to play with! LOL!

Laura said...

WOO, HOO!!! I'm definitely participating in this one!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too! And this morning, I just posted a card on my blog using a Bella image that Tracy had sent me! Awesome contest!