Friday, June 29, 2007

{ I'm back...and I've been tagged! }

Yup, back from our camping trip. It was great! I have had my shower and doing laundry and ready to head out again...if it was'nt for darn working for a livin'!! Quite honestly I could live in the tent trailer forever!! I love traveling and camping. I will post some pics from the trip tomorrow for ya.



I got back and read through my 280+ emails and still working on getting through all the blog updates I missed! But while I was away I was tagged by Cindy. I must list 7 unknown facts about myself...which is gonna be a tough one for me...then tag 7 other people and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know that they have been tagged. Ready?

1. I just received my new SU Fall & Winter Catalogue and LOVE it!!! My favorite and must have set? Yes, I knew as soon as I saw it! That would be Illuminations...but also Garden Whimsy! Love, love, love them!

2. I was in the school band from grade 7 through grade 12. I played all of the following...some for not that long others many years...Oboe, French Horn, Tuba, Trumpet, Flute, Clarinet, Alto Sax, and Drums.

3. I was born with jet black hair then it turned blonde then when I was about 7 my mom had it all cut off and it turned brown.

4. I have a mole on the bottom of my foot...I know weird.

5. My hubby and I have been together for 17 years but only married for 6...yup livin' in sin for 11 years! ;0)

6. Strongly dislike Tom Cruise and always have...have always found him extreemly unattractive and very creepy...sorry gals ;0)

7. While camping this week...went for a little hike with the girls, but they tuckered out so turned around...later found out the same trail was closed that same day because of a bear!!! Fate??

Okay now, I must tag some ladies...lets see...Julie, Charlene, Michele, Kim, Kelly, Laura, Nancy

Have fun ladies! :0)

No comments: