Saturday, June 23, 2007

{ Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge }

My girls were invited to a Bday party with only a few days notice. So I thought why not combine the card I needed for the party with Beate's Sketch Challenge!? I made another one that I will share with you tomorrow. The first one I thought was not right for a 4 year old. This one maybe a bit old too, but I still like it. I have had this DP for awhile now and was so scared to use it!! It's just so pretty ;0) Well here it is. What do ya think?

I actually really love this card! I was just thinking that a OSW would look really nice with this paper. But then again it's nice to be able to see the full butterfly too.

Hope you are all having a great weekend! Only 3 more sleeps till the last day of school and camping!! ;0)

12 comments:

Dottie K said...

This is so beautiful. I love the fact that you see so much of the paper.

Corie said...

Wow -- Beautiful. Love that paper.

Corie said...

Brandon says thanks for the nice comments on his cards. He is so excited to here from my "Stampin' Ladies"

Kristine said...

I love the butterfly paper...they are my favorite!! :)

Flossie's Follies said...

Great card, love that background paper.

Leigh said...

This card is stunning! I love it.

mum on the run said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous paper!!

Charlene Weaver said...

Beautiful card Tracy. I love the paper and that you see so much of it! The flower adds a very nice touch to the overall card as well. Great job!!

Karen said...

Great take on the challenge. Love it.

Nancy said...

That paper is stunning!!!!! Great card!

Cindy Keery said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Jen said...

ahhhh - good job in color combo. love your butterflies - i love butterflies period! hahaha... so pretty. I think I wanna make more of these sketches...

hugs,
Jen