Friday, June 22, 2007

{ Sunny Friday }

That's what we have here today! It is soooo nice...I am lovin' it! Hope it is nice and sunny where you are.

Lastnight was my final club night. 2 of my ladies were unable to make it so it was a small group. I was a little disorganized lastnight, but I hope they had fun. I made these little Explosion Boxes(with a little baggie of eyelets, new Ice Brads and some Hodge Podge pieces) with a matching 3x3 card. They also received 1 sheet of each of the new '08 In Colors. And they also each received a stampset. I hope they enjoyed all the goodies ;0)
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Only 3 more days of school left and then we are off camping again! Woohoo!! :0)

11 comments:

Nancy said...

WOW! You spoiled them! What lucky ladies!

Alhambra Club said...

Love those cards, they are so simple and elegant, my simple cards usually look simple but yours are great.

Anonymous said...

Tracy...These are great! Wish I could come to club night! TFS!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wow! What great creations and goodies!
:-)

amymom24 said...

Wow, these are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us:)

~Amy H.

KerrySchwen said...

Those are beautiful Tracy! Your clubs ladies are sure to be thrilled!!!
Kerry

Corie said...

WOW WOW WOW !!! These are amazing.

Dottie K. said...

What a wonderful gift set to receive. There just adorable. Love the colors. I hope your club ladies enjoyed them. TFS

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful!

Adelina said...

Those are all so beautiful. Great creations!

Anonymous said...

These are so fabulous! WOW! Love your club project!