Friday, March 14, 2008

{ TGIF!! }

I am so happy it is Friday. I am off this weekend and plan to relax. Been feeling a bit off this week, thanks to my dentist visit on Monday...yes, still feeling off. I am going back on Monday and plan to talk to her about it. It feels like my whole jaw is out of alignment or something. I have been taking Advil all week and even tried some heat on my jaw yesterday...it felt soooooo good...until I took it off again! Oh well. One thing that helps is that I bought this yesterday...

I could not wait till my held copy at the library came in. I finished Twilight for the second time on Thursday and could wait no longer!! I know...I need help!! ;0)

I have my monthly stamp class tonight. I was gonna wait to show you anything but I was feeling so guilty for not posting anything this week...here it is.


We are doing the Cracked Glass technique tonight and one other project...but I will show you that this weekend. ;0) I really like this technique. It is a really nice effect...especially with snowflake and winter stamps.

Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for stoppin' by...

p.s. What do you think of the changes I have made to my blog? It took some playing around, but I think I like it...just still not sure that I like the white background...what do you think??

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Great cards! I love the cracked glass. I think the white background is fine but I love your header image!! Disneyworld is one of my most favorite places in the world. I used to live 2 hours away and rarely went. Now we are about 10 hours away and I want to go!

Dottie K. said...

love the card - tulips are my favorite flower and love any tulip stamps. love the blog especially the white background - very easy on the eyes hope you feel better :)

Shannon Tompkins said...

I'm jealous that you still have New Moon and Eclipse left to read. I was at the pantry today and they have paper that says I saw the mouse. I thought of you and your trip.

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Yummy blog, Tracy.....Sorry its taken me so long to THANK YOU for the fun Card & RAK stamps you sent for Jen's Feb Aloha Rak club....I have been so ill...and trying to catch up.
Creative blessings, Debbie/StudioBeeCreations

Alex said...

Wonderful card Tracy although I am sorry you are still hurting - I hate the dentist, uggghhh!! I love the look of your blog, it looks great! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Beautiful card Tracy! Hope you feel better. After I had Ellie I found out that I was clenching and that's what caused my jaw, neck, and teeth to ache. Reading about how you feel off reminds me of me clenching. YIKES!

;-)

Corie said...

Love the cracked glass with the tulip -- so pretty.

jjcreations said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!! I love the cracked glass with this. I haven't done that for a while...just might have to pull it out. I also love the little dots. Wonderful card. Joan...outside of Edmonton

Eleanor said...

Hi Tracy,
After I read your raving review on the book Twilight, I bought it. Not a book I would normally buy but, I loved it! The author writes so very well....it was definitely a page turner. Thanks! I'm ready to buy the next book in the series. I love the bookmark you made. What a great idea.