Thursday, March 06, 2008

{ This is tough! }

I have been working all night and all morning trying to change up my blog template. Man it is tough!! I have seen lots of great looking blogs lately with the 3 panels, but mine just looks silly...or at least I have not found one I like. I wish I could make one myself...just not that computer savy to figure it all out. I did manage to make my own banner though. Nothing special, but I like it. I just need to figure out how to make my blog a big wider. But this one is good for now. What do you think?



Okay, a quick post today. I had to clean up my stampin' desk the other day and found a few cards that I had set aside to make. So here is one I did the other night...mainly just to clean up. ;0)



Pretty simple really. And one more to add to my Christmas pile. I think that makes 2 thus far...I need to get busy on those!!

Have a great Thursday! :0)

p.s. Em is doing much better today. The dentist did an xray lastnight and the tooth looks really good. The gums are most likely just bruising. But she did have swelling and a fever, so she put her on some antibiotics just to be on the safe side. She woke up this morning much better. Although, she was crying a lot lastnight in her sleep...not sure why.

11 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

I used the templates from the link Allison gave to get the 3 columns - works really well on blogspot however you have to add all your wedgits etc back.
http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2008/02/want-that-extra-column.html

Then I had to go change my colors etc which is what I am still doing and I can't get my banner to load so yes it is hard work.

Great bella card. I haven't made any xmas cards and am going against my goal of 1 style per month!

Alex said...

I LOVE the new blog look - hmmmm....Disney....who knew - LOL!! It looks great Tracy!

I love your snowbella - she is really really cute!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dottie K. said...

Wow this is such a pretty card. Love the soft colors. Love the new blog look. Especially your banner. My favorite vacation place. :)

Allison Rankin said...

This header is so you...great job! And love your bella card!

BarbK said...

I don't think Snowbunnybella would look good in any other colour but blue! Perfect choice of papers and colours all round. Love it.

Nancy said...

love the blues.... and I admire you for trying to update your blog... it's HARD WORK!

Anonymous said...

I love the it! The blue is so soft and calming to me. Glad Em is feeling better!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I've been thinking about a three panel also... I just haven't changed it. I thought your old blog look was wonderful, but I'm sure once you get this one all worked out it will be just as great.

Love your Bella, it's so pretty in soft blues!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Excellent Bella card Tracy! I love how it looks.

:-)

Dawn Easton said...

Great new look Tracy! Love the banner at the top! Looks fab!

Love the Bella card! LOL @ two down...I'm there too....better get crackin'!

Glad to hear your daughter is doing much better. My daughter had 8 caps put on and a baby root canal too. Luckily she had no problems from it. We found a great pediatric dentist here in Edmonton. Hope she continues to heal up quickly!

Have a fab weekend!

Corie said...

Love the card and your new look -- and they match to boot