Thursday, January 29, 2009

{ In need of some crafty time! }

How about you? I am in desperate need. It is a good thing that I am heading off to the Pantry tomorrow night for our monthly Calgal gathering!! I should hopefully have some new stuff to show off soon. I have been playing with my Copics quite a bit lately and plan to do some more tomorrow night...since I will be surrounded by Copic pros! ;0) But I am also planning to play with the Hello Kitty cartridge to work on some loot bag prezzies for my youngest daughters bday party coming up next weekend. So stay tuned for that!






















Just a quickie for ya tonight. This was a card I made for MojoMonday #69. This was an image that I borrowed from Nancy during one of our Calgal gatherings. Is this not the best? I might have to borrow some more now that I have my Copics to play with! Okay...I know this one is a bit bright...a little out of my normal color scheme...but I actually quite like this one! Then again...Julee's sketches always help!

My youngest came home from school today feeling quite lousy...she did not go to ballet tonight. It is a good thing there is no school tomorrow. Here's hoping she will be better to go to her make-up class for ballet on Saturday.

Have a great weekend! Oh and don't forget...signups for the February Aloha RAK Group and also for my January Christmas Card Challenge!!

9 comments:

Teri said...

Love this card Tracy! Have fun at The Pantry - hope you get lots of crafting time!!

Julie Mutch said...

What a fun looking card, I love it! :) Sounds like you've gotta a busy schedule coming up...have fun out with the CalGals and at the Pantry surrounded by the Copic pros (wish I could join ya!)! Can't wait to see what you do up for the Hello Kitty birthday. Have fun!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Julie

mudmaven said...

These are really cute! Have fun tomorrow night - stay warm! I'll post my cards for your xmas challenge over the weekend - I think this is going to be lots of fun and very practical too! ~chris

Jenny V. said...

I love this card you made.Good job on the coloring.Have fun planning your daughter's party. Enjoy your day=)

Corie said...

This is such a cutie pie card!!

Joy said...

just too cute! I saw this stamp before and thought that was such a cute set! but I never got around to purchasing it. I love your coloring and layout idea =) have fun at your get together and I can't see your creations! have a great weekend!

Alex said...

Totally cute Tracy, I love the colors and that image makes me smile!!! Have fun and I hope you get in lots of crafty time! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Maria said...

Hey Traci!!! I love your card. . those penguins are adorable and you did a fabulous job coloring the image with the Copics!! I love your bright happy colors. . .

I'm sorry your daughter isn't feeling well! I hope she feels better soon!!

Have fun at your gathering! Sounds like a lot of fun!!

Maria

Allison Rankin said...

This is so fun...what great paper you chose!