No new creations to share with you tonight. I am feeling mighty lousy right now. But I did receive a tag that I thought I should answer. I am so lousy at these things, but I vow to be better in 2009!
I was tagged by Laura the other day...
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did above).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
Ready for this?
1. I am totally addicted to Starbucks Tazo Chai. I have 1 a day. Not from Starbucks necessarily...see I buy the cartons from Costco and make my own at home...much cheaper!
2. I use to eat Peanut Butter on a daily basis...until my oldest daughter was diagnosed with a peanut allergy...I have not had peanut butter in like 2 years! I never thought I could live without it, but I have.
3. I love the humidity! If I could live in Florida or Hawaii...I would be there in a flash! Some people hate it...I thrive on it!!
4. As most people know...I am a HUGH Disney fan. If only I could live in Disneyworld. The humidity is to die for, there is music everywhere you go and the people are so happy!
5. Over the past few years I have lost focus in my life...2009 is the year that I regain that focus!
6. Recently, I have developed a secret obsession...okay maybe not an obsession but an appreciation for...you ready...High School Musical. Yup you read that right. The girls just got 1 and 2 for Christmas and we...both hubby and myself...quite enjoyed them. We even took the girls to go see HSM3 last week.
Okay there you have it...not that exciting I am afraid, but at least I did it! ;0)
I am going to tag these ladies...if you have already been tagged...well just ignore me!
Okay ladies lets have it!