Monday, January 19, 2009

{ Ladies...start your engines }

Okay...that was just a stupid title. I know! But that is kinda how I feel. This week is gonna be a crazy one for me. I am taking 2 classes this week at the Pantry. Tonight is my Cricut pt1 class and then Wednesday night is my Copic class with Shannon! Then we have all the regular weekly madness of work, school, gymnastics and ballet and then I have my own class that I am teaching on Friday night. So a very busy week...but a fun one too!
















I just realized that I don't think I posted this card yet. Nothing special, but I quite like this one. I love this little Changito image. It's funny though...everytime I color him I always color the flower exactly the same way. Do you find you do that with some images or is it just me? I will have to branch out on the next one and color it Pink or Red! I believe this one was a SCS sketch...but again which one? No idea! I promise to start keeping better track of these things!

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great week!



10 comments:

Nancy said...

Great card, trace! Have fun at your classes this week... remember to get your bag of stuff... it's on the floor behind the counter.

Ila said...

Your card is Super Cute Tracy!!...so bright and fun..I love these little monkeys!..Hugs, Ila

Unknown said...

Tracy, this image is great! Did you get this at Eclectic Paperie? I hate spending more $, but it's too cute! (By the looks of your blog, I see you like plumeria...that's my fave flower)

Regarding the DP on my card you asked about, I got it at Michael's and don't know the maker's name, but it's always there.

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Tracy - look the colors. Enjoy your classes.

Corie said...

Ahhhh -- I love your monkey, so adorable!!

Joy said...

cute monkey...so silly and fun... and yes I do see that I tend to color certain stamps the same way. sometimes it's good to step out of your box...but I don't know if I can! LOL! TFS!

Alex said...

Too too cute Tracy - I love that funny little monkey!! Very fun card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kristie said...

So cute, I love Changito!

Maria said...

Wow, Tracy. . .sounds like you're a busy, busy lady but sounds like a fun kinda of busy and I think that's a good thing.

I love your card. The monkey is so cute! Love the colors that you used for your card. Very pretty!!

Maria

QuiltNut Creations said...

so cute Tracy! and i love the new blog background