Saturday, January 10, 2009

{ Happiness }

Again with the mind blowing blog post titles! Oh well.

Here is a quick post...just on my way out the door for a wee-bit-o shopping today.


This is another of my new Hedgie stamps from Christmas. Lovin' this one too! I will update this post later, as I can not remember for the life of me which SCS sketch I used for my inspiration. Knowing me, it probably looks nothing like the sketch. Lately I have found I start off with a sketch and then it turns into something completely different by the time I am finished with it. I guess that is a good thing in the end.


Hope you all have a fabulous day!


8 comments:

mudmaven said...

I think that this is exactly what sketch challenges are supposed to do - spur the creative process! Great card. ~chris

Shannon Tompkins said...

Sorry that I couldn't chat today, I was heading back to demo and was already 10 minutes late though I don't think anyone noticed.

Denise said...

What a darling card! Love the colors, and that cute image.

Dianne Forst said...

I think I might have to steal a few of these. They are very cute!

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fabulous!! I love this hedgie...(I think I love all the hedgie stamps) and the papes you used look wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

Alex said...

How cute - I love those hedgies and the dp on this card are adorable with that stamp! I hope you found great deals while out shopping! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michelle Alejandro said...

So cute! Love this little guy/gal!

Joy said...

Penny Black are just too cute! and sometimes simple, one word blog titles says it all! I like it =) TFS!