Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yup...today was my birthday. 36 years old today! Wow! I'm gettin' old ;0)
Worked, bought some subs and an icecream cake(yum) then got to play all night! Hubby bought me a new cell for my bday. But we are gonna return it for another one. He found out today that they had the one he was looking for(green) $30 cheaper online. So we are gonna return this one(white) and get me the green one. He said I could keep it if I wanted to, but I kinda like the lime green color. Very cool. We have an older one that my SIL gave us. But it would be nice if we each had one. Whom ever has the kids get the cell right now ;0) but now I will have my own. Very cool...Anyway, back to my playtime...I was looking at my new email from SCS(Splitcoast Stampers) this week and was taking a look at the 'Card Sketch Challenge'. Thought I would give it a try. Loved it so much I made three!! Here they are...
It is really hard to tell in the picture but this one is actually all blues. Brocade Blue, Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White and Shimmery White. I used Ornamassortment and Perfect Endings from the SU Holiday Mini. The snowflakes are embossed in Opaque Glitter Embossing Powder from Michaels. The ornament is embossed with crystal clear embossing powder then colored with blender pens. Used navy eyelets and ribbon from Michaels.













#2...This one is done using Green Galore, Gable Green, Garden Green, Whisper White and Shimmery White.

#3...This one is done using Taken With Teal, Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White and Shimmery White. Love this Michaels ribbon...loved it so much I bought it in green and pink too!!
Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave a comment. It helps encourage me to keep creating ;0)








2 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

love the layouts of these cards!

Lisa said...

These colors are so pretty together!