Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hate being sick!!

Well the whole house...except for hubby...has had runny noses for over a week. But once again mine turned into another sinus infection. I really hate them! Not fun at all. I really thought I was going to die yesterday...but now that I have some meds in me I am feeling the old me slowly coming back ;0)

It was my oldest daughter Emily's 5th bday yesterday. So of course mom HAD to make her a card. Not that she really cares all that much ;0) But here it is...



This one was done using Real Red and Pixie Pink. The balloon and sentiment are from a retired SU set called 'Birthday Balloons'. I love this set. It also has a Mickey ears balloon which I love of course ;0) Once again I had to add some bling. Three small ones on the bottom and then a pink one in the centre of the ribbons. The inside I colored the highlights of the balloon with my new White Gel pen and printed the 5 in the centre. I was pretty happy with this one.




Thanks for stoppin' by and have a Happy Halloween!!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great Card! And Happy (belated) Birthday to the 5 year old!