Monday, October 16, 2006

Look What I Got!!

Okay so recently I was part of a OSW(One Sheet Wonder) Swap. The VERY nice lady who organized this swap and I had a conversation during the swap about DisneyWorld. I was telling that I was a HUGH Disney Fan and she said 'I have something for you'. Well she teased me some and had me trying to guess what it was. I received my little surprise in the mail on Friday. Here it is...
Is that not cool or what? I just thought for someone who has never met me to make this and send this to me...well lets just say I am trying to think of something equally cool to make and send to her. I am thinkin' I am going to be keeping all my cardfronts in this handy little lunch pail. What do you think?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

OMG You are such a lucky girl!!! Spoiled I tell ya!