Friday, October 27, 2006

Non-Christmas card!

Yup, did something other than a Christmas card tonight. I had to do a card for my niece's bday tomorrow. A few things were my inspiration this time. First of all was the ladder card that Nancy had on her blog today. I just had to try one. Then I had a gift bag that I bought at Dollarama today, so I wanted it to match. This is where my color combo came into play. And since my niece is not into 'girly' stuff(actually bought her Starwars Lego...she is 7...yup that's what she wants) I did'nt want the card to be too girly. This is what I came up with...
I used Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White Cardstock.
I really would like to add some 'bling' to it, but like I said I don't want to make it too girly. Any suggestions? Once again I am thinkin' it needs something...but that's just me ;0)


Thanks for stoppin' by...

2 comments:

Nancy said...

The card looks great Trace!!!! Happy Birthday "L" (I saw her photo on TV this morning!)

Hannah said...

Hi -- I have enjoyed looking at your blog. My mom is a SU demonstrator, so I do get to share with her :-)