Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Ink Monster!



Decided to go down to my room with Elizabeth this afternoon. She was busy making her own cards while I was working on my Calendar pages and a card. Well I turn my back for 2 seconds and this is what happens...








I also did a card myself...not covered in ink myself though ;0) I am somewhat happy with this one. It is 5 X 5. I used Ruby Red, Garden Green and Very Vanilla. I love embossing on the vellum. But I REALLY need to get myself some vellum adhesive. The dots of Crystal Effects really are not that attractive :0(

Thanks for looking. Any comments are welcome. Especially if anyone has a preference on vellum adhesive. I am in need of some help!

1 comment:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Beautiful card, Tracy! If you have a xyron you can put your vellum through it with the adhesive cartridge. I've never tried it, but I've heard that it works well. Other than that the only thing I can recommend is to attach your vellum with brads, eyelets, ribbon, or put some adhesive and cover it with card stock or other design element.