Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Check out these blogs and win some Candy!

Just thought I would share a few blogs that are offering up some great Candy right now! And don't forget to take a look around while you're there...gather up some creative vibes ;0)

snap happy inky momma is offering up a great stamp set!

Alli is offering up a swack load of embellishments and just plain ol' fun stuff!

Erika is offering up another Groovy Giveaway!

Stamp Time Somewhere is offering up a whole mess load of goodies!

Good luck!! :0)

2 comments:

snaphappy said...

Thanks for linking to my blog! Today I'm offering a free template for those who like to digiscrap. I'll have some more "candy" to offer tomorrow! :)

snaphappy said...

HEY! You ended up winning!!!! Seriously!!! RANDOMLY!!! Come back to my blog and email me (link on the right side) your address so that I can send you the stamp set.

Congrats!