Monday, March 26, 2007

First Coaster Project!

I recently got in on a 4 X 4 coaster order. I picked mine up on the weekend and got to work. ;0) I have never used Modge Podge before so I just wanted to try one to start with. I just grabbed for some scrap paper for this first project. Not spectacular, but I still like it. I definitely can see doing more of these...with better paper and ribbon ;0)

Thanks for stoppin' by :0)

Stamps: Fine Frames, Polka Dots & Paisley

Ink: Close To Cocoa, Regal Rose

Paper: SU DP

Accessories: Prima Flowers, Clear Gems, 4 X 4 Chipboard Coaster, Modge Podge, Michaels Ribbon, Sticky Strip


2 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Tracy,
I think your first coaster project looks great. Good job! I need to get my hands on a few of these now that I have seen yours and Nancy's projects.

My Passion said...

I think it's great! Very feminine. Gives me inspiration for the coasters I have sitting around! TFS.