Monday, March 12, 2007

Joy Fold

Well I have been thinking of trying one of these for some time now. I have seen many on SCS and Nancy did a very pretty one lastweek. So here was my first attempt...


I must say that these are very fun and when you are using patterned paper they are very quick to make. This one was done with some Michaels paper and Going Grey Cardstock. I had a little trouble coming up with a tie closure, but I figured it out and quite like it. I did another one, but it is pretty outrageous!! I thought I would use some paper that I don't really see myself using...well it is awful!! It would hurt your eyes!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Monday! It is beautiful here in Calgary...although it is VERY windy now. 70KM gusting to 100KM. But the snow is melting and the sun is out!!

Thanks for stoppin' by :0)


1 comment:

Shawn said...

Cool card and I love the ribbon closure!!