Thursday, March 29, 2007

Doodles meet OSW

I finally got my Doodle This and Doodle That sets. I knew I wanted to use them but was not sure where to start! So I thought why not do a OSW(One Sheet Wonder). For those of you who have not done this...it is very easy and fun! Just take a White or Ivory sheet of cardstock and stamp your little heart out. There are many different templates out there, but basically with one sheet you can create 6-12 different cards. Anyway, here are my sheets that I created.



I think the second one is my favorite! I like it so much I don't want to cut it up ;0)...but I will!
I am off to make myself a coaster box tonight. Thanks for stoppin' by :0)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love how you used the flowers and made it all coordinate!

Nancy said...

LOVE these!!!

Anonymous said...

I like both of them , but the 2nd is my favorite also.
JoAnn