Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I forgot!

I was trying to think of what I would post next and realized that I forgot to share something from a few weeks ago. I entered a contest on Stampinsars blog awhile back. She had a contest for a RED card. I did'nt win...not that I expected to, but it was fun. Kind of a stretch...don't use red that often. Anyway, here was my entry...

Check out the winners and other awesome entries!

Thanks for stoppin' by :0)

Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley(Spring Mini 2007), Shapes and Shadows(Retired)

Ink: Basic Black

Paper: Basic Black, Real Red

Accessories: Signo White Gel Pen, Sakura Clear Gitter Gel Pen, Paper Piercing Tool, clear gems, Black buttons(Walmart), Red Thread, Crystal Effects

1 comment:

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Tracy,

Your card is great, I really like the paisley with the red and black. I spied it with all the contest entries, as well. It was a fun contest...lots of beautiful cards, eh? Red seems to be a colour I don't use very often, not sure why, guess I just sort of had it in my head as being a Valentine colour or to go with Xmas cards. Perhaps I'll start throwing in a bit more red to my cards here and there. lol :)

Have a great day! :) Can't wait to see what you're working on next!