Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yup...I made this!!

Tonight was a good night in the stamp room! I am quite happy with myself. Hubby went off to hockey at 10:15 and I decided I wanted to go down for a bit before bed. What should I do? Nothing that is too involved...cause I am tired. I remembered Amy's awesome Super Sketch #8 and decided tonight was the night to give it a go. I also tried the Faux Linen Technique too. I would like to try that again as I did'nt quite get the best effect, but I still like the look. I must say when I look at this card, I am quite thrilled with it! I never thought that I could make something so...well pretty. Having some awesome paper and an outstanding sketch to work with really helps!! I think this is one of my favorite cards that I have ever made!! This may seem silly to some, but lately I just have not been making things that I am overly thrilled with. They are okay, but there is always something off or missing to me. I have been getting a bit discouraged with myself lately. Not so tonight! I just wish I could figure out how to get these pics of mine to click up bigger so you could see it better.

Thanks for stoppin' by :0)

Stamps: A is for Adorable, Michaels $1.50 acrylic

Ink: Barely Banana, Mellow Moss

Paper: Mellow Moss, Barely Banana, Glossy White, K & C Company(by Brenda Walton)

Accessories: Prima flowers, yellow glitter brad, faux linen

8 comments:

Nancy said...

That really *is* pretty, Tracy! WOW!

Toni said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors.

Shannon Tompkins said...

Great card - it is very pretty. I will have to start trying some of those sketch challenges to step my stamping up.

blah said...

Very pretty! I love the colors together.

Laura said...

I love it Tracy, but then again, I love all of your work. Isn't it a great feeling when you look at one of your creations and say to yourself "wow". We are our own worst critic, so it's a great feeling. Great job!!!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Beautiful card Tracy - and I love how you set up such a pretty display to take a picture of it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. You did a great job as usual.
JoAnn

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love the softness adn the layout looks awesome!