Saturday, April 14, 2007

Another color combo

I decided to try the House Mouse 'Hugs' card again with a new color combo. What do you think of this one?


Here is one more in a different color combo...


I have actually gone with something different for my swap, but it was fun working with this one in different combos. Can't wait to show you my swap cards ;0)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. Thanks to all those who have sent in their entries...they look awesome! I will be posting some pics this week of the prizes you can win...stay tuned!

Thanks for stoppin' by :0)

Stamps: House Mouse, Weathered background, Polka Dots & Petals, Fancy Flexible Phrases

Paper: Whisper White, Cool Caribbean, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Very Vanilla

Ink: Basic Black, Real Rose, Going Grey, Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom, Apricot Appeal

Accessories: Sakura Clear Glitter Gel Pen, Costco Ribbon, Black Button Brad, Prima, White Button Brad, Ribbon from Jody's ribbon share, Prima


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LIKE THE FIRST ONE! VERY PRETTY!

Anonymous said...

I definitely like the Black and Coral color combo better. It shows up so much better and I like those colors together. Nice card.
JoAnn

Shannon Tompkins said...

I really like the pink and black one. Can't wait to see your swap card.

Allison Rankin said...

These are great takes on the sketch. I like them with...the Christmas one is especially fun!

Sew Club said...

Very cute cards!