Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cuttlebug plate update!

So off to Michael's I go lastnight. No luck...everyone is sold out. So I get home and decide to try it out anyway. My plate is just cracked not broken in half, so I thought I would try. Worked fine!! Wheew! Actually I think it should be fine now too, with it being cracked it now lays totally flat like it should. Now the other one is starting to warp though. Just thought I would let you all know that you can still use the plate...just keep it on the bottom.

Promise to be back with some creations in the next day or two. Been busy with swaps that I can't share yet and have my Stamp Club meeting tonight. I will also be doing a product review too...I am quite excited to share it with you!! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have also heard that if you put clear packing tape over it, it will still work.

Donna
http:/blog.360.yahoo.com/rubyslippers74