Monday, April 23, 2007

I've been tagged again...twice!!

Okay so I have been tagged again, by Nancy and Laura. This one is a little different. It is more of a 'get to know you' kind of tag game. I am suppose to list 7 things about me and then tag 7 others who will do the same. I have been raking my brain all day...not much to tell, but here it goes...

*After the birth of my second daughter in 2003 I joined Weight Watchers Online...decided enough was enough and time to get healthy for me and mostly for my girls!...After 1 year and 1 month to the day I lost a total of 85 pounds! I have done pretty good since then. Although over the course of the past year and half...due to the stress of losing my Grandfather and just life in general...I have put back on 20 -25 pounds. So I really need to get back in control on the whole situation!

*With my second daughter they sent me in for a stress test and ultrasound to check the baby's position. They had a hard time due to the fact that I was so big...I was about 250 pounds at the end of my pregnancy!! They determined that she was breach. So 'we' decided to try an inversion...basically they try and turn the baby from the outside...probably the most painful thing I have been through...even more so than actually labour. But no luck...still ended up with a c-section...but I would still try and turn her again...much rather have natural than the csection...just me though ;0)

*I love Peanut Butter, but my oldest is allergic to peanuts. We have not had any Peanut butter in the house for about 6 months now...I really miss it.

*Anyone who knows me already knows this, but...I am a HUGH Disney fan. I have only been to Disneyland and Disneyworld once. But I always tell people that when I was in Disneyworld I just felt like I was 'home'. I know it sounds coocoo, but oh so true. I get goose bumps and teary just thinkin' about it! Just the sights, the smells, the sounds...I really need to win the lotto!! ;0)

*Hubby and I have been together for almost 17 years(June 28th ) but only married for almost 6(May 3rd).

*We were married in Maui. Just the two of us...it was perfect!

*I 'LOVE' Tazo Chai from Starbucks!! I was soooooo happy when Costco finally got the mix!! Woohoo. The carton at Starbucks is like $6.50 each, but costco is $9.50 for 3!! I actually need to buy some more...only have 5 cartons left! ;0)

Well there you have it...not too exciting.

Okay now who to tag?? So many have been tagged...I checked and thus far I do not see these ladies as being tagged. So...your it!!

*Ashley
*Kelly
*Toni
*Julie
*Natasha
*Anna
*Allison

No comments: