Sunday, April 08, 2007

I've been RAKed!

I was so excited this week to receive my first Blogger RAK's(Random Acts of Kindness). This first one is from Allison. Allison is a one stop shop for all your Blog Candy, Contests and Awesome Tutorials. And of course when she graces us with her awesome creations too!! I love the layout and the DP you used on this one! Thank you so much, Allison!




The second one is from my friend Nancy. Be sure to check out Nancy's awesome blog. She always has something to inspire me! Not only did I recieve this beautiful card, but she included some stamped Bella's for me too! I had mentioned that I would like to try a few first...not too sure if I was really into the whole Bella craze or not. So she sent me 6 of 2 different designs. Of course, I forgot to take pics of them before I colored them! But, I have to say...I love them!!! I will be making a Bella order mighty soon. Thanks Nancy! and watch your mailbox for my first Bella creation ;0)


Thanks again ladies...you made my week!

No comments: