Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Butterflies and Bug...Cuttlebug that is.

Well unfortunately, I can not really get near my stamp room. We are in the midst of getting a new sectional this week. So we have been busy doing some spring cleaning...kind of ;0) We have a truck from *Women In Need* coming tomorrow to pick up a bunch of our stuff that we want to be rid of. So once that is gone I can go down and reorganize my stampin' space!!! Woohoo!!! Right now my stamp room is being used as a *don't know what to do with this* kind of space :0(

So needless to say I don't have anything new. But I remembered this card...I am pretty sure that I have not put this one up. If I have, just ignore me ;0)


Thanks for stoppin' by :0)

Stamps: Winged Things, Itty Bitty Backgrounds

Paper: Whisper White, Green Galore, Pixie Pink

Ink: Going Grey, Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Whisper White

Accessories: Costco Ribbon, Cuttlebug *Happy Birthday* folder, Sakura Clear Gel Glitter Pen, 3/4" circle punch

No comments: