Thursday, May 24, 2007

Okay Enough!!

This is what we awoke to this morning!


Luckily, most of the trees out here are still fairly new and bendable. Others in the older areas were not so lucky. There was some major tree damage done by this snow. There was one area that people could not get out of this morning due to broken tree limbs on the streets! It is melting now. At least we won't have to water the grass for awhile. ;0)

Since it is Christmas like around here, I thought I would share my final Holiday House Mouse card with you all. I don't actually have these mailed yet...hopefully I don't ruin it for anyone, but I have nothing else new to share with you right now.

You can't tell by the pic on this one, but the red panels I put through my Cuttlebug with the Snowflake embossing folder. I am quite happy with this one. And I got to try out my new Prisma Pencils too!! I am quite enjoying them.

Thanks for stoppin' by and I hope that you are enjoying a much nicer day than we are here in Snowy Calgary!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCKED THIS CARD!!! I LOOOOVE IT!! GREAT JOB!

Nancy said...

Great card Trace... and I love the new look too!

Anonymous said...

Love the card. . .can't wait to see it for real!!

Amy said...

this is way too depressing! I live in MN, so I understand snow in the spring....but Memorial Day? Yikes!!!

Amy