Friday, May 25, 2007

{ My first One Sheet Box }

I managed to do some creating lastnight! Woohoo!! It's been a crazy week around here. Emily, our oldest daughter, fell on Tuesday evening and split her lip open. Thought she might need stitches. The doc said that medically she did not need them but he would still like to do them, but we knew there was no way were would be able to keep her still. So we all decided to go with the glue and tape. She was a good girl through it all, but it was rough on Mom and Dad. ;0) She is doing fine now...the scar should'nt be too bad. So needless to say I have not done any crafting for the past few days. But lastnight I had to finish up these House Mouse Swaps so I could get them in the mail today! Those are done now. Then I wanted to try one of those One Sheet Boxes for a Challenge that Catherine had going on. These are fun boxes to make.

Especially with my Scor-Pal!! Check out Diana's tutorial. I got a chance to really use my Scor-pal lastnight and I must say that I really do love it. Doing projects like this are just so much easier and fast with the Scor-pal. You just place your paper on the Scor-pal once and you can make all your score marks...zip, zip, zip. Love it! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who enjoys making projects with different designs and lots of scoring lines. Be sure to check out the website for more details and get in on the limited time introductory price offer. Trust me, you will not be disappointed!!
I also got a chance to use my new SU Wild Rose stampset. I love it!! I have been wanting it for a long time now and decided it was time. I am so happy I did. It is hard to tell in this photo, but I also tried doing the faux eyelet technique on the holes in my Oval Scalloped punch. I used my Sakura Gel pen on it for a little sparkle.
I received my retired sets that I was wanting yesterday too. I will be doing up a project tonight with one of my favorite retiring sets for my sample for May's Happiness Giveaway. Remember you only have one week left to email me your entries.

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds like a fun week! Love the box!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Much better than the one I did!

Michele Kovack said...

So very pretty!