Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More Holiday House Mouse

What a weekend around here! I should say what a crappy weekend around here! Lots of cloudy, windy, rainy and snowy stuff!! Oh well...it's Calgary, what can I say?

Worked a little on my Holiday House Mouse swaps again this week. I don't know why I struggled so much with this one. Here is another idea I came up with...although I did 'finally' come up with 'the' one! This is not it...I will share the final one with ya tomorrow ;0)


This one was inspired by a card sketch challenge from SCS(SplitCoast Stampers). You can find the challenge here. I really like this sketch. I am sure I will use this one again.

Well, I am off to finish my House Mouse swap and get it into the mail today!

Thanks for stoppin' by :0)

2 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

What a great sketch, love it! I like the colours that you used. I really like more non-traditional Xmas colours like you've used. Great job! Can't wait to see you submission for the swap...oh, the suspense! lol :)

Nancy said...

Love it!