Friday, May 11, 2007

Finally some creative time!!

First off I want to apologize to everyone who checks in regularly. I just realized lastnight that it had been about a week and a half since I last did anything! Wow! How sad is that? But I did finally make it down lastnight. I have 2 swaps that I need to get done this weekend. The first being my 'invite only' Bella swap. Am I the only one who seems to struggle greatly? I had this idea and even sketched it out. When it came time to put it all together? Well frankly, it sucks! I probably spent 2 hours on this one card. It just kept looking like it needed something else, but what? I finally gave up and did another one. The second one took me all of 10 minutes to complete and it is the one I have decided to go with. Go figure...oh well. Anyway, I don't really want to spoil it for anyone that may be in this same swap. So here is the crappy one for ya...I know it's not all that bad, but I don't really like it. I think the main reason maybe that it is not symetrical. I am very anal when it comes to symetry.

Thanks for stoppin' by and promise to be more regular with the posts from now on! :0)

No comments: