Friday, May 04, 2007

Is it here yet????

Okay so this is us today...patiently waiting for our new Sectional to arrive...

Sorry the pic is so dark, but it is pouring down rain here today and very gloomy :0(


On the up side, I also wanted to share some wonderful RAK's I recieved this week. This first one is from Kimberly. Go check out her blog, she has some great creations and an awesome contest right now! We had emailed each other recently and decided to swap some Bella images. She sent me some Grumpabella's and Javabellas. I would show you but I have already started coloring ;0) Anyway, I just love this card that she sent me. It is gorgeous!! Thanks again, Kimberly. :0)

This second one is from Louise Edwards who is from the SCS RAK group that I belong to. Thank you again Louise this card is so pretty. Hubby 'really' like this one too!

If you belong to SCS you can join this RAK group and then if you also have a blog you can join the SCS Bloggers RAK group. Just too much fun!! I must send out some RAK's of my own this week...in addition to completing my Bella Swaps and my new Holiday House Mouse Swaps!! Yikes...I really need to get my stamproom cleaned up in the next few days!

Thanks for stoppin' by :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy thank you for the prayers! Surgery went very well. my little tyke held up well. he isn't even cranky. alittle out of it though. he had two fingers removed and both hands are bandaged up so much he looks like a boxer. lol. thanks again!